Chủ Nhật, 13 tháng 6, 2021

I’m a Dad grandpa and a Veteran nothing scares me shirt

 The National Visionary Leadership Project (NVLP) has donated more than 200 original videotaped interviews from prominent African Americans to the Library of Congress. These oral histories, housed in the American Folklife Center, are the seed of what will be an open collection that will grow in the coming years. The National Visionary Leadership Project Collection of African American Oral Histories includes interviews with Maya Angelou, Edward Brooke, Elizabeth Catlett, Ray Charles, Shirley Chisholm, Ossie Davis, Ruby Dee, Katherine Dunham, Myrlie Evers-Williams, John Hope Franklin, 

Buy it here: I’m a Dad grandpa and a Veteran nothing scares me shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Hot Store

I'm a Dad grandpa and a Veteran nothing scares me s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét