Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 2, 2022

Goalkeepers don’t win games they save them shirt

  I can’t believe this, They will kill hundreds of sharks trying to find the one who killed the man who were swimming in the sharks territory. And they will probably never find the shark that did it. Maybe they’ll be satisfied after they kill a few hundred of them. This is stupid it’s Hypocrisy, complete ignorance, it was a tragic incident, and I say incident “because the dangers of swimming in that kind of water is known, I didn’t say accident, because when you know the risk it’s not an accident. I’m truly sorry the man lost his life, and I’m very sorry for his family that are left behind to grieve this situation. But someone please tell me why was it the sharks fault? 

Buy it here: Goalkeepers don’t win games they save them shirt
Goalkeepers don't win games they save them s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét