Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 10, 2023

WWE Greatness Amongst you shirt

  I signed with my local authority so if I was unvacinated and went sick because of covid and the refused to pay me the full pay they agreed to pay me then they are in breach of my contract. Kevin Hindhaugh it could take years to cope with waiting lists of people who need medical attention. At the moment focus is being given to Covid patients. It’s stressful for medics in A & E, not knowing if they have enough staff to cope. It’s unsafe, it’s a logistical nightmare, ambulance services are under stress, cancer services are curtailed. If you think we should just let unvaccinated overwhelm hospitals. Gareth Menzies Exactly - unvaccinated people still get sick pay if they test positive, the same as vaccinated people do. 

Buy it here: WWE Greatness Amongst you shirt
WWE Greatness Amongst you s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét