Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 3, 2021

Dragon my four Moods I need coffee I need a nap I need a vacation I need duct tape rope and a shovel shirt

  Third floor Wednesday, March 5, “Dancing in Jaffa” (Israel/USA, 2013), directed by Hilla Medalia. Producer Diana Nabatoff and the subject of the film, Pierre Dulaine, will discuss the film. Renowned ballroom dancer Pierre Dulaine returns to Jaffa, Israel, to teach grade school children to dance. Location: Library Services Conference Room, James Madison Building, Room 642. Thursday, March 6, “The Women Pioneers” (Israel, 2013), directed by Michal Aviad. The film’s producer, Edna Kowarsky, will discuss the film. Women pioneers came to Israel in the early 20th century with a dream to create a new and more equal society. 

Buy it here:  Dragon my four Moods I need coffee I need a nap I need a vacation I need duct tape rope and a shovel shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Trending Store



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét