Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 3, 2021

I work hard so my Pug can have a better life shirt

 The exhibition celebrates the 800th anniversary of the sealing of Magna Carta in 1215, in a grassy English meadow at Runnymede, by the Thames, when barons coerced King John into granting a number of rights and liberties. These fundamental concepts of freedom and liberty have been accepted and refined through the centuries and were adapted by the Founding Fathers in creating the U. S. Constitution. The Library of Congress exhibition “Magna Carta: Muse and Mentor” will run for 10 weeks, from Nov. 6, 2014 to Jan. 19, 2015, and will feature one of only four surviving copies of Magna Carta from 1215. 

Buy it here: I work hard so my Pug can have a better life shirt
HomePage: 2020 Top Imiadove Store 

I work hard so my Pug can have a better life s Hoodie


















Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét