Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 5, 2021

Cat my four moods I need coffee I need a Nap I need a Vacation I need Duct Tape Rope and a Shovel Vintage shirt

  The Library commissioned R2 Consulting LLC of Contoocook, N.H., to search and describe the current marketplace for cataloging records in the MARC format, with primary focus on the economics of current practices, including existing incentives and barriers to both contribution and availability. Paired with the study online is a report of an internal working group indicating how recommendations from “On the Record: Report of the Library of Congress Working Group on the Future of Bibliographic Control” may be implemented at the Library. R2 summarizes its 10 findings concerning Library of Congress cataloging and how it supports bibliographic-description needs across the U.S. and Canada.

Buy it here: Cat my four moods I need coffee I need a Nap I need a Vacation I need Duct Tape Rope and a Shovel Vintage shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Hot Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét