Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 5, 2021

I got Vaccinated but I still want some of you to stay away from me shirt

 These works were selected from the Herb Block Foundation’s 2002 gift of the cartoonist’s entire personal and professional archives comprising more than 14,000 finished cartoons, in addition to preliminary sketches, files and manuscripts. The exhibit also includes three seminal cartoons on loan from The Washington Post collection. The exhibition is free and open to the public, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Saturday, Oct. 13, 2009, through May 1, 2010, in the second-floor South Gallery of the Library’s Thomas Jefferson Building at 10 First Street S.E., Washington, D.C. 

Buy it here: I got Vaccinated but I still want some of you to stay away from me shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Store




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét