Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 4, 2022

I’m a Dean Girl but I’m Sam Curious Supernatural join the hunt shirt

  Carol Gillard the same goes the other way - the plaintiff has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that it’s plagiarised. If the creative process is filmed, that stacks up the evidence for the defendant. It’s a sad step to have to take, but keeping evidence of the creative process makes it so the plaintiff can’t argue with certainty (well, if the song hasn’t been plagiarised that is!) The act of recording the sessions (having been previously accused and found not guilty) is almost an argument for the artist’s good intentions and lack of intent to plagiarise in its own right - ie the argument that, if Ed Sheeran wanted to plagiarise, why would he record his sessions? Mobolagi Smith Ed Sheeran is not the first and won't be the last to be sued. Beatle George Harrison was sued, and lost over 3 notes in his song My Sweet Lord in the 1970's. I don't expect them to film anything I'm not bothered what they do or don't do. 

Buy it here: I’m a Dean Girl but I’m Sam Curious Supernatural join the hunt shirt
I'm a Dean Girl but I'm Sam Curious Supernatural join the hunt s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét