Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 4, 2022

Joe Biden I do not believe nor do I accept that this man was elected by 80 million people in a fair contest shirt

 At least his former bandmate Roger Waters spoke out. Just like the US and Nato forces invading Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan. Just like atrocities in the Indian occupied Kashmir, Just like Israel invasion and occupation of Palestine. Absolutely agreed all such acts are distasteful and disgusting. This world should be more peaceful not just for humans but for all living beings. Every acts of war is disgusting in every which way and renders no justification at the end of it. You can use anyone to help you with your propaganda without forgetting those who has retired from music industry , still nothing will change our choice, because we are standing with the Russia and his president. Why don’t you both put your bodies where your mouths are, and enlist in the Russian army? I’m sure President Putin would be delighted to accept your offer to serve. Ukrainians have shown the world that Russia has zero super anything especially power. 

Buy it here: Joe Biden I do not believe nor do I accept that this man was elected by 80 million people in a fair contest shirt
Joe Biden I do not believe nor do I accept that this man was elected by 80 million people in a fair contest s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét