Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 8, 2023

All dogs are cool but German Shepherds rule shirt

  when cyclists stayed single file and allow space for faster vehicles to go past there aren't problems. It's when they want to ride two or more abreast or stop faster vehicles.from safely passing it becomes a problem. The road is there to share. I drive a slower car and move over to let others pass if there are two or more behind me. It's good manners and not that hard. It's a lot easier for.a push bike to move over than me in a Toyota Landcruiser but I still do it. don't get me wrong. I'm traditionally quite impatient but I do ride a bike out there myself so I expect to be treated safely on the road. 

Buy it here: All dogs are cool but German Shepherds rule shirt
All dogs are cool but German Shepherds rule s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét