Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 12, 2021

Car Griswold family Christmas shirt

 Laura Roberts most studies show that under two years or over 3.25 years work best as two is the height of toddler ‘self’ identity forming where they can understand possessive ownership (eg MY mummy) but are yet to develop the social skills of sharing so ‘our’ mummy is not a concept they are willing to entertain easily! My brother and I are 22 months apart. Now, at the age of 32 I can honestly say there was never any rivalry. We each have our own talents, our owns personalities and it was never compared, certainly not by my parents. I am so very proud of him and all the things that he has accomplished and still is. I know he feels the same and only wishes the best for me. We have always been each other’s constant. Laura Roberts I'm an only child and was glad about it but a friend was an only child and felt lonely growing up. I guess she didn't realise she missed having friends instead. 

Buy it here: Car Griswold family Christmas shirt
Car Griswold family Christmas s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét