Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 12, 2021

Cycle sometimes I look back on my life and I’m seriously impressed I’m still alive shirt

  It is so sad...not only is it abuse but they look so adorable with their natural ears it is a shame people mutilate them. My pit bulls ears always made her look extra sweet because she actually used them to express feelings. As a human being i find this disgusting it is barbaric and completely inhumane. It serves no purpose other than to instill fear into others like these poor dogs don't have enough to deal with due to their breed. As a canine psychologist, behaviourist and trainer i find it horrifying. Dogs use their ears to communicate just like just like with their tails and eyebrows why people feel the need to chop them off I'll never know. Marie Rocco yup i know. These fashion trends people follow i dont get it. Yeah put stupid clothes on yourself thats fine, buy the newest phone or car but what plonker thought oohh i love that idea lets hack off my puppies ears. Honestly i don't get people thats why i work with dogs. I help dogs with people problems much easier. 

Buy it here: Cycle sometimes I look back on my life and I’m seriously impressed I’m still alive shirt

Cycle sometimes I look back on my life and I'm seriously impressed I'm still alive s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét