Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 12, 2021

If I’ve ever offended you I’m sorry that you’re a little bitch shirt

 How many reviews have been done after all the other children that were murdered by their so called loved 1s and it all ends the same we will launch another review. Maybe if the government's stopped underfunding, also how do we expect social workers to cope when they have so many children to see and support each day, every government jumps on to he bandwagon but are never ever accountable for their devastating cuts. Too little too late! That child has lost his life in the most horrendous way! Pretty sure these are similar headlines to those used after baby P. Why wasn’t social services doing more investigating when they realised this little boy wasn’t attending school. Absolutely heartbreaking.It is of course a good thing that opinion has been sufficiently outraged for a 'national review', but it needs pointing out that we have been here before, many, many, many times.

Buy it here: If I’ve ever offended you I’m sorry that you’re a little bitch shirt
If I've ever offended you I'm sorry that you're a little bitch s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét