Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 10, 2022

2024 It’s time to take Brandon to the Train station shirt

 Caroline Baker my 2nd booked the same time as booked my first. I'm 67 and 2nd dose is 10th May. I know of others well outside my area but still in the north west that have their 2nd doses booked or have had it so maybe it depends on the area but everyone over 50 should just be able to access the NHS website and book their appointments no invitations necessary. We are doing over 50s and over 40s here in my town. Caroline Baker yes I understand that but I do know of over 70s that have responded to the invitation by their doctor but have now received an invitation to book their 2nd dose. So maybe depends on individual doctors practices but I hope your mum gets her 2nd soon as it is supposed to be within 12 weeks most that I know their 2nd has been 11 weeks. 

Buy it here: 2024 It’s time to take Brandon to the Train station shirt

2024 It's time to take Brandon to the Train station s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét