Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 10, 2022

44 years 1984 2022 Johnny Depp signature shirt

  I don't live a crazy life , I am not frustrated for not being able to get a drink, go to the gym , a shop, a restaurant, but I would like to be able to do it soon! My generation is as important as the older one especially if they want us to kick start our economy again. Let face it the hole need the vaccine or we getting nowhere! The virus gonna change again and again. The worst is that BoJo and his friends buying vaccine using the dirty back doors. 30m vaccine are found hiding ready to ship guess where Britain. Playing this dirty games make things worse and is a shot in the own food! I'm no expert, lol, trust me on that, and I'll be honest, I'm very very nervous about having the vaccine, however much money they throw at it, they cannot throw time at it, and with any new variants coming along, how do we even know the vaccine will protect us?

Buy it here: 44 years 1984 2022 Johnny Depp signature shirt
44 years 1984 2022 Johnny Depp signature s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét