Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 11, 2020

Wolf I’m not the hero you wanted I’m the Monster you needed shirt

  Or, if he wants to set his sights exclusively on the White House, the senator may believe it makes sense to forgo reelection run altogether. "I guess I learned over the last six years, sometimes you really can't cross a bridge if you don't know which bridge you're crossing," Rubio said. Other Republicans could face pressure to jump in as well. Sen. Tim Scott, the Senate's lone Black Republican, who had a prime speaking role at the party's national convention this summer, has been viewed as a possible White House contender. But South Carolina's junior Republican senator said "not at all" when asked if he was thinking about a 2024 run. "The best thing for me to plan for his reelection," referring to his 2022 bid to keep his seat. "I know that people start planning for a run for the White House around the eighth grade, or something like that, I hear," Scott said.

Buy it here: Wolf I’m not the hero you wanted I’m the Monster you needed shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Store

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét