Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 11, 2020

Yes I am old but I saw Diego Maradona on stadium signature shirt

  Are they missing Diogo Jota? Not much, on this evidence. Pele paid tribute to his fellow all-time great Maradona, saying: "One day, I hope we can play football together in the sky". Argentina's all-time top goalscorer Lionel Messi wrote on Instagram: "A very sad day for all Argentines and football. He leaves us but does not leave, because Diego is eternal. I take all the good moments lived with him and send condolences to all his family and friends. RIP." Cristiano Ronaldo tweeted in Portuguese alongside a picture of him and Maradona: "Today I say goodbye to a friend and the world says goodbye to an eternal genius." Gary Lineker, who was in the England side beaten by Maradona's Argentina in the 1986 World Cup quarter-final, led the tributes on Twitter, writing: "By some distance the best player of my generation and arguably the greatest of all time.

Buy it here: Yes I am old but I saw Diego Maradona on stadium signature shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Best Store 

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét