Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 9, 2021

Black cat blood moon I fully intend to haunt people when I die I have a list Halloween shirt

 Said Mr. Phillips: "It is exciting to be the Midwest launching point for the Favorite Poem Project -- a project that reminds us of the place poetry had in this country in earlier years, when people learned poems by heart and through song. Robert Pinsky's project restores poetry to its place as a national, shared treasure, not something exclusive to university classrooms." He added that the fellowship is "a vote of confidence that writers can use from time to time for the creation of poetry." Ms. Muske's most recent book is An Octave Above Thunder (Penguin, 1997). Her previous work incudes five collections of poetry (Camouflage, 1975; Skylight, 1977; Wyndmere, 1985; Applause, 1989; and Red Trousseau, 1993) and two novels, Dear Digby (1993) and Saving St. Germ (1989). She has received grants and awards from the John Simon Guggenheim Foundation, 

Buy it here: Black cat blood moon I fully intend to haunt people when I die I have a list Halloween shirt
Black cat blood moon I fully intend to haunt people when I die I have a list Halloween s Sweater​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét