Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 9, 2021

Damn right I am a Browns fan now and forever shirt

 Emma Andersson Yeah it's strange to be honest, they use USB C on their iPads and Macbooks but are holding out on the iPhones for some reason, I guess because they can sell their own proprietary cables and make a fortune. Why is the EU trying to force nonsense on companies that have their own unique brands? What do they stand to gain? Who are they trying to please? Bonus question, How will China benefit . Apple don't wana change because they earn money from people constantly buying new chargers! I've had the same USB C for 4 yrs now and it still works. Never had that with apple! New charger every 6 months! Oh this makes me angry. Yet again not listening to the patient. He wasn't asking for oxygen for fun. People know their own bodies. It's time healthcare professionals took this into account. I was not listened to and nearly died in labour. 

Buy it here: Damn right I am a Browns fan now and forever shirt

Damn right I am a Browns fan now and forever s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét