Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2023

Love of my life Sandra Bullock signature shirt

 Life for many has changed. What happened to being kind? I swear attitudes have worsened. How about respecting each other? Whether to wear a mask or not is personal choice. If you chose not to wear one then respect those that are. Dont stand right over them in a supermarket or any public space. Give that person a bit of space. Just respect everyone's personal space, My priorities have changed over the past few years. I prioritise my family and my colleagues. Working in a nursery we have a few covid cases. We'd have and will continue with what we have learnt over the years with regard to all areas of our work, cleaning and hygiene routines.. limiting the number of visitors coming inside etc. Personally I am quite happy with prioritising what I do and who I see.

Buy it here: Love of my life Sandra Bullock signature shirt
Love of my life Sandra Bullock signature s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét