Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 9, 2023

Yune Iversity logo shirt

 DO have a responsibility to protect the rights of women AND to NOT "appease" non-secular practices, particularly when they can be dangerous and/or abusive). Your point, if I'm understanding it correctly, is not unlike one of the more effective arguments for greater access to legalized abortion; you're basically saying, "look, like it or not, this problem exists and is going to continue to exist ... if you make it illegal, all you're really doing is pushing the procedure into the back alleys." (crap, I hate it when that happens, I hit return before I'm done). If I'm understanding your logic correctly, then I *do* understand your point, and I would readily concede that there are no *easy* solutions to cultural level challenges like this, however,

Buy it here: Yune Iversity logo shirt
Yune Iversity logo s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét