Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 9, 2023

You can’t scare me I work at Costco I’ve seen it all Halloween shirt

  It’s almost like the Bible had been written by primitive Bronze Age men, who didn’t understand where the sun went at night or how babies are made, and they ascribed supernatural causes to perfectly ordinary natural phenomena. Before you presume that a god exists, I think it’s only fair that he show his face here on earth at least once every couple thousand years. Unless and until he shows up, I’m running on the assumption that the Bible is fiction and so is its god. Jason Fromm I’m curious about how many grew up with abuse. There are many studies regarding trauma and neurological effects. How your inner guidance and reason gets turned upside down. ​​​​​​​

Buy it here: You can’t scare me I work at Costco I’ve seen it all Halloween shirt
You can't scare me I work at Costco I've seen it all Halloween s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét