Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 9, 2023

Unicorn when you really want to slap someone do it and yell Mosquito shirt

 It's a fantastic idea and shouldnt be an issue in today's society, but sadly it is! I can understand the reassurance for the caller known they are chatting to someone and feel they have company, and I would also like to think this would be a deterrent to an attacker! Sadly woman are attacked to often these days, and it's sad that men can't appreciate woman without coming out all sleezeball! I have a 21 yr old daughter. She calls me often to hang on the phone w me till she gets home. Makes me happy and she feels good knowing she had someone to keep her company and help keep her feel safe during her travels, especially when it’s dark going through the city. She also always keeps on her locater. 

 Buy it here: Unicorn when you really want to slap someone do it and yell Mosquito shirt
Unicorn when you really want to slap someone do it and yell Mosquito s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét