Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 7, 2020

I see what the problem is here I’m talking in English and you’re listening in stupidity shirt

 First of all, did your son went to public school and 2ndly ask your democracy to send their kids too first, then I also join with my kids. Joanie Roosmann you have your Godgiven right to teach your child or children at home. This government will not prevent you. all of us Republicans are for sending children to schools of the choice check we would all be dead by now it’s the Democrats that wanted to not restrict travel keep all the open borders and made a big freaking deal about leaving all our borders open listen to yourself before you pop all if you want to homeschool, fine but children are not at risk for this virus; per Pediatric Assn, they almost never carry it or get severely ill from it (unlike regular influenza). The virus will remain like all those before it developing immunity is the way out of it unless you want a vaccine (I don’t). I agree!

Buy it here: I see what the problem is here I’m talking in English and you’re listening in stupidity shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Top Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét