Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 7, 2020

Rocky Horror Lip Don’t dream it be it shirt

 Would be great to educate me on whether it is communist propaganda or if you're just making it up. Thanks! It would be better to have statues that are about great positive things I think and keep politics out of it where possible it's not a racist view it's more pragmatic and helpful-bring on great positive ambassadors like writers, poets Benjamin Zephaniah would be Fab for instance. The story is positive. He would and should have been the first black player for England maybe, it's great for fans of Football, but it doesn't affect a larger picture I guess. I love Rugby but wouldn't necessarily feel a well-reputed Rugby player be up for a type of idol. I see where it's inspiring though. Here we go white people, a statue we can tear down in petty rage. I have made $1500 in 48 minutes with this British registered company, no bank card needed, ask me how if you are interested I have made £2000 in 35 minutes with this African registered company no bank card needed, ask me how if you are interested not erect a statue of the actual first black player for England?

Buy it here: Rocky Horror Lip Don’t dream it be it shirt
HomePage: Imiadove 2020 King Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét