Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 7, 2020

John Lennon you may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one shirt

Its the many hundreds you've met put me off lol but I don't blame you have a good time there is no second wave, just a first wave that wasn't controlled, don't you think it's more than a coincidence that the places with 'second waves' all had 'low' numbers and give themselves a pat on the back for doing so well when in reality their numbers were manipulated to make them look goodIt took 1 person to start this, no one can tell me 1 person cant start it again? we've been seeing it in the states, yet still sending planes back and forth. Correct, there is no second wave yet where I am everything is back to some sort of normality there are even fans at football games, the countries been open for business for 6 weeks now and no outbreaks and about 2% of the UK's death tollJun Mar Prado wow I'm a November born too I'd love to spend my birthday there tooJun Mar Prado oh really.

Buy it here: John Lennon you may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one shirt
HomePage: Imiadove 2020 Hot Shirt   

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét