Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 3, 2022

AEW King of Harts Owen Hart shirt

 hey wanted to have an aggressive Reaction from Putin..now they got it. Ukraine is not the issue here...not really..they wish to demolish Russian and Putin is all in the way. I always enjoy what you share here on Facebook but we are not friends yet, I have tried times to send you friend request but it's not going though. Do you mind sending me a friend request? I will be happy to be friends with you if you don't mind, and if you find this message not comfortable. I do not believe that, simply because before pressing that button, he should be aware that not only the others will face the consequences, but he and his country also will. Let’s hope that on base of that, he will keep the Krim, i know this is not popular, but I also know the reason for saying it, and free the entire Ukraine to live and be free to decide about the way The Great Mr. Zelenskyy and the people of Ukraine want.

Buy it here: AEW King of Harts Owen Hart shirt
AEW King of Harts Owen Hart s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét