Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 3, 2022

I’m a lady but fuck that shit is still a perfectly acceptable substitute for the word no shirt

  All of the comments around 'you shouldn't have a dog around a child' are something I 100% disagree with. I think dogs and children together can be wonderful in most cases. However, owners do seem to forget that they are a different species. We've had our dog since a pup and he is like our child too. He is gentle and very sweet and is affectionately called our fur baby. But I still would not trust him to be left alone with our human baby. He is a dog, and she is a baby. It's just the way it is. obviously a devastating story beyond anyone's worst imagination. this comment is not meant to victim blame whatsoever but when I was a baby my dad brought home a collie (typically a gentle breed). my mom said get that thing outta here! and they did. I am an animal lover all my life!!! they are absolutely the best BUT they can be unpredictable. Unless the dog has been around other babies or trained you don't know how it will behave. 

Buy it here: I’m a lady but fuck that shit is still a perfectly acceptable substitute for the word no shirt
I'm a lady but fuck that shit is still a perfectly acceptable substitute for the word no s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét