Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2022

I put Two and Two together and decided that you’re pissing me off Vintage shirt

 Jeff Price comedy is an art just like acting. Actors act when they are on film/stage. Comedians tell jokes when on film/stage. Life shouldnt imitate art. You can't make an offensive joke in public and say sorry I'm a comedian by profession, just as much as you can't dress as a policeman to arrest someone and say oh I'm just acting, I'm an actor. He (Smith) violently attacks people, does that by virtue make him a peaceful loving person, or does it make him a volatile and violence prone person? While the Academy is making up their minds, let’s not forget the twenty year suspension/punishment they levied against Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon for SPEAKING out about China and human rights. If all is fair then Will Smith should be barred from the Academy for life. If I were Will Smith ,I would do the same if my wife were to be insulted .just steal their thunder and give the Oscar back ,you are a great actor and don't need this outdated means of recognition, your work alone does that. Nuray Tuncel how have they made this the most important issue? 

Buy it here: I put Two and Two together and decided that you’re pissing me off Vintage shirt
I put Two and Two together and decided that you're pissing me off Vintage s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét