Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 3, 2022

Nothing about us without us for is us shirt

  Thankfully I had a great ER team that pinpointed it quickly, after a rough 5 day stay in hospital I was finally able to go back home with my family. This brings me so much joy! I went in to hospital suspecting I had it at 28 weeks as I was showing lots of signs of it. They said at this time it was nothing to worry about. I was diagnosed with preeclampsia at 37+3 and was sent straight to hospital. I was induced 2 days later after being on bedrest in hospital with BP of 168/108. Had a lot of issues with my birth and baby was in NICU for 5 days. I'm so happy people can now get tested for it sooner! This is amazing and surprising it isn't already standard. My daughter and I were lucky that we didn't get to critical level but I had very swollen legs that my cat could leave paw prints in for hours, protein in my sample, high blood pressure (for me, normal within regular readings) and my mum had preeclampsia with me (she was really poorly and I was 7 weeks early) yet they still just had me go to community checks daily or twice daily for a week before deciding to induce me on ok n her due date. 

Buy it here: Nothing about us without us for is us shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét