Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2022

Everyone has a family tree but I have Cactus full of pricks shirt

  I want what you have or I’ll take it from you,” it’s like a small child saying “ I don’t care, I want it, now,or else, it may be yours now, but tomorrow it will be MINE”. Bhupender Singh you've listened to too much Western propaganda too much CNN,BBC etc very persuasive like they writting movie scripts they are very good actors like Lewensky where is this guy right now he acts very well he should win every award in Hollywood for best actor from now on. I thought Odesa was founded by Catherine the Great? Great Britain had a conflict in the mid 19th Century in Crimea fighting Russia. Can't find any historical maps with a country called Ukraine. Fight on. However, Odessa maybe another Mariupol. But if Ukraine already commited to fight for its liberty, freedom, independence, then it should not agree with a peace talk with Russia's terms. Imola Vinceller , you are silly. Here I am talking about the war for independence. None countries in this world do not fight hard for their independence.

Buy it here: Everyone has a family tree but I have Cactus full of pricks shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét