Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 9, 2022

Snoopy Trick or Treat Cowboys moon Halloween shirt

  I work in one, there is no social distancing, no masks worn, over crowded classrooms, 90 children and 8-10 adults sitting/working in the dining room everyday......the area I live in is in Tier 4 and has an extremely high transmission rate and yet I will have to return to work in a Covid unsafe environment whilst being told how dangerous it is to leave my house......absolutely appalling! I work in a primary and unfortunately 8 staff tested positive with the virus, including me. We wear masks and sanitise and adhere to the rules with bubbles. Staff should be given the vaccination to protect themselves as well as the children and our families. I think that is school specific when it comes to the mixing, especially when it comes to reducing transmission rate. 

Buy it here: Snoopy Trick or Treat Cowboys moon Halloween shirt
Snoopy Trick or Treat Cowboys moon Halloween s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét