Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 9, 2022

You have other food I haven’t another life go Vegan shirt

  A man answered and said he was with my power provider. I told him the call didn’t seem legitimate. He hung up on me. I knew it was a scam but hoped to get more info to report them. Simple rule of thumb to follow; any bank, postal service or legitimate organisation will never ask for details over the phone or through an email link. It will either be via a physical letter or an email that will not use a link but will tell you to go to their site yourself. Granted they are getting craftier and it is getting harder to discern between the real and fakes. Weird I had a text message from a 07 number just 2 days ago regarding a parcel that has to be delivered and I need to pay Royal Mail £2 so I receive my parcel else it will be returned back to the Seller.

Buy it here: You have other food I haven’t another life go Vegan shirt
You have other food I haven't another life go Vegan s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét