Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 9, 2022

The Homies and I aren’t feelin’ this endless cycle of Death and Rebirth shirt

 I know of others well outside my area but still in the north west that have their 2nd doses booked or have had it so maybe it depends on the area but everyone over 50 should just be able to access the NHS website and book their appointments no invitations necessary. We are doing over 50s and over 40s here in my town. Beryl June Reader no its correct, my mum had hers at a hub sent by her doctor as she has underlying problems but now the same hub is doing 40’s and my sisters rang the doctor every week since the 9th week and all she gets told is “they don’t know when she’ll be getting her second”. Had it through our GP practices, phoned hubby up and booked both appointments, one for same day, 2nd for 12 weeks time. I think it depends where you are, but I know others using the bigger hubs, also had both appointments. 

Buy it here: The Homies and I aren’t feelin’ this endless cycle of Death and Rebirth shirt
The Homies and I aren't feelin' this endless cycle of Death and Rebirth s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét