Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 9, 2022

The Regal Beagle Santa Monica CA Est 1977 shirt

 I have a simple motto "if in doubt, chuck it out". Jenny Dawson, the easiest way to check whether it's from your bank, is to phone the number on your bank card. That happened to me, I had a message saying they were from my bank's security department. So I phoned the number on my card & they said that no one from the bank had phoned me. So the number was blocked & deleted. ive had txts saying my paypal account, halifax account, etc had unusual activity and to click on a link. ive hhad voicemail messages telling me im being charged for amazon prime renewal and also that theres been illegal activity on my national insurance number and if i dont phone back, the police will be coming to arrest me. its getting ridiculous. how do these people sleep at night. 

Buy it here: The Regal Beagle Santa Monica CA Est 1977 shirt
The Regal Beagle Santa Monica CA Est 1977 s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét