Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 9, 2022

To err is human to forgive is divine to moo is bivine to bleat is ovine shirt

 18 C engraved..4 pcs for $300.00..hesitated coz it's too good to be true..but was taken by anyways..4 months later they all turned dull..then last Sunday a friend called to say her sister gave $2,000.00 to someone with same approach and dialogue..am sharing this experience for you guys to take note and be careful..just say NO am not interested..exactly what I said the second time I was approached. I've had about half a dozen texts since Christmas, supposedly from the Royal Mail. All saying I need to pay £1.99 or my 'parcel' won't be delivered. And all with a link for the 'payment'. All the numbers have been blocked & deleted. It's the same with calls, if I don't recognise the number, I let it go to answer phone. If it's genuine, they'll leave a message. 

Buy it here: To err is human to forgive is divine to moo is bivine to bleat is ovine shirt
To err is human to forgive is divine to moo is bivine to bleat is ovine s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét