Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 8, 2022

Sometimes I get road rage walking behind people in the grocery store shirt

 Although I believe she still needs guidance and support I think her mother is better placed to help her by giving her freedom on her own financial affairs. Her father seems like a control freak. I hope she gets to tell her own story one day. I really think at the time of her breakdown she was suffering from PND FFS she had two babies very close together. That in itself is huge pressure without being press ganged every move! Luke Collins Better to learn from your mistakes and make a stand against injustice rather than stay silent. I, too, made fun of Britney Spears but I was a child and couldn’t grasp the full concept of what was happening. I want the best for her either way. Luke Collins Most of the people that are supporting her, myself included, were children in the 2010s when it happened, so we had no idea what the adults were joking about. 

Buy it here: Sometimes I get road rage walking behind people in the grocery store shirt
Sometimes I get road rage walking behind people in the grocery store s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét