Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 8, 2022

They Live Horror Movie Halloween shirt

  My mother died suddenly in the US on 2 Jan, and because I could not travel home due to COVID, I began calling my elderly father frequently. O2 charged £3/min for calls, totalling £1500 in just three weeks. Had I had an international bolt-on, it would have been £3/month + £0.02/min. As an O2 customer for more than 10 years, my bills never exceeded £40/month. Tried to get help from customer service/payments, but was tossed around, promised return calls that never came, and eventually offered £200 towards the bill. No text or flag that these charges were occurring, and was told I should have known better. Appreciate that I have some responsibility to investigate, but I just wanted to talk to my dad. O2, you should be ashamed of this price-gouging during these extraordinary times.

Buy it here: They Live Horror Movie Halloween shirt
They Live Horror Movie Halloween s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét