Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 8, 2022

The Life of Weed shirt

  Unfortunately I signed that form thinking I was doing good - she only had 1st injection thank god! Unfortunately I believed the HSE about how good it was but they hold back the patient information leaflet from you where the real information is. Julie Morris you can't compare that at all. It took years to test them first and they weren't against viruses. Vaccine like this one was never done before, never by this method and also animal trials weren't ever skipped before like now with Covid vaccine. It's very naive to think the Covid vaccine is going to be efficient while old vaccines we got as children have 100% efficiency. Julie Morris the thing is that all of those vaccines were not produced in a hurry but were tested over some years before being given to the public. Despite all that, there are still people like me, & my son, who reacted very badly to the triple antigen injection. So, I certainly questioned the value of them all. 

Buy it here: The Life of Weed shirt
The Life of Weed s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét