Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 8, 2022

The Elephant Man’s Bones shirt

  Yes some make up, maybe curl or dye the hair but it's all removable, you can always go back to the start if something doesnt suit. Messing with your body or face, especially if you're already half way up the attractive ladder is just vanity. Can’t understand why pretty young females are so insecure that they paying to have lips grossly enhanced, ditto boobs ,eyebrows removed and tattooed on then Botox the face why? in 20/30 years is there going to be a cancer explosion we’re they have interfered with nature?! Tragic and so sad I hear that word almost daily in almost every song my employees listen too. Go tired of it so I blare my country music and now they give me hell for it.

Buy it here: The Elephant Man’s Bones shirt
The Elephant Man's Bones s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét