Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 8, 2022

Twenty One Pilots shirt

 You should be ashamed of yourself. We vaccinate children at 8,12,16 weeks and also at 1yr and 3yr 4months, flu vaccines yearly then boosters at teenage as well as HPV. All of these vaccines would have been tested on children prior to introducing to our routine immunisation schedule. This needs to be tested. This is our time to save lives from Covid-19. This is good news! Laney Fitzpatrick I am glad that you explained it well. As a medical consultant and an ex-COVID hospitalised patient, I have volunteered to studies myself. Today, I spoke to my 15 years old, he read the papers and is willing to get himself on trials. He contacted them but Unfortunately, they are only taking participants from London, Thames Valley, Bristol and Southampton areas and we live in Essex. Laney Fitzpatrick well put! Unfortunately,my Mum was frightened by antivax scaremongering in the 70s and as such,declined my Whooping Cough vaccine.

Buy it here: Twenty One Pilots shirt
Twenty One Pilots s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét