Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 8, 2022

Zombies are my Friends Halloween shirt

  If she’s capable of making all the dosh then she’s capable of making her own decisions, possibly with some support but without being treated as an imbecile by her family. I hope the documentary helps her to get on with her life, her way. We just love to put people on a pedestal only to kick them off on a whim. This article starts with 'Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?' without a acknowledging that this was a cover version of a song released in 1988 by a man and the media were as bad then as they were when Britney recorded it and indeed now. To answer the BBC's question, whether the documentary will be a moment of reckoning for celeb media?! Really? should Caroline Flack taking her life a year ago not have been? Or the treatment countless other celebs / members of royal family over years not be? Something needs to be done, but nothing will change unless laws change

Buy it here: Zombies are my Friends Halloween shirt
Zombies are my Friends Halloween s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét