Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 10, 2021

A little more Kindness a little less Judgment shirt

  I don t feel safe to go anywhere indoor with my 10mo lo, as nobody is wearing a mask and infections are so high. We need to protect the most vulnerable ones, the ones who can t wear a mask or having a jab and the government position on this is unacceptable. I flew to England yesterday from Mallorca. Our cases are very low, but we still have to wear masks in supermarkets, shops etc. In the airport they are telling people must have masks on at all times There were people sitting without them on whilst waiting for flight Then on the plane some kept taking their masks down. It made me nervous and annoyed. Some people just don't care. I will be wearing my mask while I am here visiting my family With the attitude of some people it will never be gone “15 million jabs to freedom” went well then. You’ve taken their medicine and will still spend the winter protecting a multi billion pound corporation built to protect you. Oh, and they’re sacking staff for fun in said corporation. 

Buy it here: A little more Kindness a little less Judgment shirt

A little more Kindness a little less Judgment s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét