Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 10, 2021

Does your shot work Yes then why do I need one No then why should I get one shirt

 And I couldn't bear anymore seeing people treated as clients and not as patients. Yes staff is overwhelmed that's a fact I think the governement can do what is needed. Not only that but each year the amount of money going to the NHS isn't keeping up with population growth and inflation so the funding gap is increasing. People are leaving the NHS in droves especially after the last wave which really took it's toll. A greater number of high dependency patients were in hospital which means they need a higher staff to patient ratio so staff were pulled from low dependency wards leaving the low dependency wards even more short staffed with 1 person caring for 9 people at times.

Buy it here: Does your shot work Yes then why do I need one No then why should I get one shirt

Does your shot work Yes then why do I need one No then why should I get one s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét