Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 10, 2021

Black Cat I’m on my second guardian angel my first one quit and is now in therapy shirt

 Not likely to happen anytime soon though because Tory Government! my husband finds out Monday if he loses any pay , 2 main income earners together in ours , me and my husband potentially could lose 10 days pay ! all wrong , wouldn't of minded but we stuck to the rules etc , worked the whole way through blah blah and get f**k all for it. I am vaccinated, I feel fine, I have had a positive test. My son had a negative one but the same symptoms as his positive siblings. I am on minimum wage and currently taking that hit! So no, i definitely can't support anyone else but what if i had just sent my negative test son into school (which is the policy now). His whole class would have got it, most likely. Then they would have spread it to all their parents and family. Amy Kind no one has the time or the finances to isolate for every virus. It’s not being selfish or irresponsible it’s a matter of being able to pay for food and a roof for for children it not. 

Buy it here: Black Cat I’m on my second guardian angel my first one quit and is now in therapy shirt
​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét