Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 10, 2021

Gnome all I want for Christmas is Pepparkakor shirt

 Joanna is on the right track though, instead of wartime rationing how about stopping the mindset of expecting all food to be available 24/7 a great deal of which is discarded. I know some countries are now making all unsold food be given to shelters which is a great idea, but we as a society still need to reduce the massive wastage not only in food but in all the items we have. A great deal of products cannot even be repaired they are just replaced. This is what I believe Joanna is trying to get across. As for poverty that is due to insatiable greed of power, control and money. Here's a radical idea to help CO2 reduction. Every roof, house or business, to be fitted with solar panels free of charge to feed directly into the grid. Surely that would reduce the use of coal and gas Power Stations. Colm Carton I've wondered for a long time why there isn't a government policy for all new build houses to have solar panels as a requirement. 

Buy it here: Gnome all I want for Christmas is Pepparkakor shirt
Gnome all I want for Christmas is Pepparkakor s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét