Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 10, 2021

Donald Trump I’d love a mean tweet and 1.79 gas right now shirt

 I am not saying it didn't happen. I am just saying it's rare! Look, I’m normally the ‘believe women,” person, but Yolanda Hadid is and has been problematic for a while. While Gigi & Bella actually have really good heads on their shoulders (can personally attest), Yolanda on the other hand seems not to. She’s very skilled at the wholesome life, peaceful vibes façade. I use the word façade for a reason. Ebere Emenike if you're truly for so called "Believe women" without evidence nor proper information than stop trying to detail it more because you seem not to like the woman involved, maybe when a man in your family is falsely accused you'd find the need to not "believe women" In his post on Twitter, he wrote: "I had agreed not to contest claims arising from an argument I had with a family member of my partner's." AKA guilty. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it, but how is this news again I'm sure there's some gossip column out there where this will be relevant. 

Buy it here: Donald Trump I’d love a mean tweet and 1.79 gas right now shirt

Donald Trump I'd love a mean tweet and 1.79 gas right now s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét