Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 9, 2020

Being a nurse is a choice being a retired nurse is an honor shirt

Like I said mixed messages, should be clearer and it should be the rule to have documented proof. If the government doesn’t up to their game and issue actual clear rules and guidelines then this second wave is definitely coming. Although we know it is anyway. I won’t be out much this winter. But they don't work Why did the Chinese get the virus in the first place as they wear things all the time Look at Spain they wear them everywhere. Why is the BBC not mentioning deaths anymore? I do not follow the rules I do not wear a mask I do not believe in the virus and I did not get sick this is to intimidate people because they want to chip us, I am surprised that someone else is standing hospitals are empty you die of other diseases because they do not treat people have WoodVanessaYour not talking about deaths because they are so low you cannot keep your fear-mongering alive with them. The tests are inaccurate and the BBC is shameful fake news.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét