Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 9, 2020

Ruth Bader Ginsburg never underestimate the power of a girl with a book shirt

 And so was President Obama but I expect you to deny that fact also little wee wee fella.....Tim Lindstrom but they had no issue with holding Obama's vote for judge during an election year to wait and see who wins the election. What makes that time different from now? And at that time the election was almost 10 months away. How can I thank you Mrs Paul oketola you've elevated me, I post this to show anyone they can make it in binary options while trading with the right manager. Mrs Paul has proven to be just that ma'am. Thank you ma'am. for trading for me, you made a positive effect in my life.God bless you ma'am. Chick below and thanks me later and Obama was elected 4yrs not 3.5 and the Republicans refused to allow him to appoint a new Justice (even longer before the election than Trump) please explain the hypocrisy?

Buy it here:  Ruth Bader Ginsburg never underestimate the power of a girl with a book shirt
HomePage: Top Imiadove Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét