Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 9, 2020

You’re a Simpson peaked apparel shirt

I think my kids will be sent home from school at some point. it should but if people aren't following the advice it will mean hospitalization and deaths go up absolutely over your head. Get back behind the sofa. Boris will let you know when you allowed out again. then that’s good news or do you want the hospital near you to have COVID patients? I guess so I totally agree. Just because things aren't critical yet, doesn't mean it won't escalate. It's all very well saying its healthy people getting it now, but they'll spread it to the more vulnerable. Yes, meds are helping the cases not be as fatal but we're heading into flu season. Also, I've been handing out the home testing kits and there have been people who were asymptomatic. amazing how many people have to wait for someone to tell them what to do ain't it? our life’s on earth is short as it already is and I’m going to have as much fun as possible, life for today!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét